Top Secret's front fascia with carbon-fiber lip spoiler adds flair to the already monstrous demeanor of the Fusion R.R. BNR34 Skyline. Top Secret front and rear under-diffusers provide the necessary downforce at high speeds, while aerodynamic carbon-fiber mirrors and sideskirts add to the visual aesthetics.
A carbon-fiber Top Secret GT wing and carbon trunk lid stylizes the rear end of the Fusion R.R. Skyline. Also, a carbon/Kevlar rear diffuser adds stability at high speeds on the circuit, while accentuating the car's bodyline. With a host of carbon-fiber products styling the GT-R's exterior, it's no wonder this cars receives just as much praise about its body kit as its potent 700-plus hp engine.
12 Quick Notes: Top Secret Fusion R.R. Skyline GT-R1. Top Secret front fascia with carbon-fiber lip adds flair to the already monstrous demeanor of the Fusion R.R. BNR34 Skyline.
2. The 2.6-liter RB26DETT head was removed and underwent a special, Top Secret massage, complete with Trust SP valves and HKS high-profile cams 280 IN/280 EX.
3. Air is chilled through a Trust three-layer intercooler before being force fed into a TS 50mm intake manifold conjoined to a Infiniti throttle body.
4. Boost characteristics were systematically altered with the removal of the twin-turbo setup in favor of a single-turbo Trust T78-33D turbine.
5. Engine vitals are carefully monitored with the aid of a Yashiyo Factory digital water temp meter, Neko AF700 air fuel gauge, Blitz FATT DCC, and a custom carbon-fiber gauge cluster.
6. Safety features include Recaro SPG buckets along with a set of Takata MPH340R harnesses. A 10-point roll cage was shoehorned into the car, while a complete body spot weld adds rigidity to the chassis.
7. Limited-edition wheels made exclusively for Top Secret are the weapons of choice for the Fusion BNR34. Wrapped in a set of 265/35-18 Bridgestone 540S in conjunction with Top Secret Super dampers on all four corners, the Fusion RB34 has made its mark on the circuit at Tsukuba raceway, with a best time of 57.914 seconds.
8. A carbon/Kevlar rear diffuser adds stability at high speeds on the circuit while accentuating the car's bodyline.
9. A carbon-fiber Top Secret GT wing and carbon trunk lid separate the Fusion R.R. Skyline from its competitors.
10. A familiar face indeed for fans of Option videos, Kazuhiko Nagata is the mastermind behind Top Secret and its distinctive gold-colored cars.
11. On Top Secret's dyno, the R34 spun the rollers to the tune of 738.5 PS and 67.5 kgm of torque. That's impressive indeed for a circuit car.
12. Top Secret is known for producing high-horsepower vehicles that kick ass on the track and are also visually stunning.